Tennis Sport: In this article we will discuss some important rules and regulation of tennis sports which is followed in International level.
When Players Change the Side in Tennis: After each team in the set the players will change sides and send to you and will also go to the set I will send ۔
The Ball in Play: As soon as the service is done, the ball is counted in the game. Unless a mistake is made, the palette is given. The hall remains in the game until the point is decided.
Server Wins a Point: If the service ball touches the service recipient or anything worn or lifted before it touches the ground. If the player receiving the service fails to return before hitting the ground twice, it becomes a point of service.
Receiver Wins Point: If the service provider does two wrong services in a row. The player loses the point if the striker hits the hall more than once.
Player Losses a Point
- The player loses points if he fails to return the ball twice before it hits the ground or gets hit by a permanent object or something else.
- Returns the ball in the game in such a way that outside the boundaries of the opponent’s court, the time is fixed or any other thing except the wing and punch the ground inside the court by touching the poles or net.
- The attendant hits the ball in the air but fails to return it properly even when he is standing outside the court.
- The player or the racquet held in his hand. Anything he wears should touch the net poles, cords or wires, laces or the opponent’s ground when in the ball.
- Beat in the air before passing over the ball connect to the net.
- The ball touches her or any object she is wearing, except for the hand or the player lying in the hand.
Hindrance of a Player
If something hinders the player from hitting what is in his bus except for the permanent equipment or the player’s hindrance then let will be called.
Score in Game
If a player wins his first point, his score is called 15. Winning the second point is called a loss score of 30. The third point is, “This player’s score is called 40. On the fourth point, two players win the game except in the following cases.”
If both players win three points, the score is called Deuce. After that, whichever player wins the next point is given an advantage. If the same player wins the point again, he wins the game. If the other player wins the point, the score is again called Davis. Then the game is declared in his favor.
Also Read: Tennis
Score in a Set
- The player (or pair) who wins the first six teams wins one set, provided he has at least two games ahead of his opponent. If the need arises, the number of games in the set will be increased until the difference between the two games is achieved.
- The following procedure will be followed by the management committee announcing the procedure for elimination of parity before the start of the competition or tournament in return for the points made in the tennis rules. When the score reaches six games as decided by the administration, the following strategy will be adopted to eliminate the draw in the third set in three sets and in five sets against five sets.
Laws of Finish the Tie in the Singles
- The player who loses the first seven points will lose the game and the set unless he has a two-point lead. If both players have scored some equal (2) points, the game will continue until one of them has a two point lead. The game will be played from the right and the High Court alternately for the first point of the game numerically by breaking the tie.
- For the first point the service will be from right and left both sides. In first the service will be from right court.
- After every six point and equal ended game both players changer the sides.
Laws of Finish the Tie in the Singles
Deals will also feature singles, but the player whose turn it is to serve will serve for the first point. After that each player will serve for two points alternately and will serve in the same order as they were doing in this set. The game will continue until the game and the set winners are decided.
Role of Court Official
In competitions in which only the umpire is appointed, the decision will be final, but in the competition in which the referee is also appointed, where the umpire’s assistant (line persons are appointed as net cord, except, foot fault except) The decision will be final. If the decision is wrong from the point of view of the umpire, then the umpire has the power to change the decision. Unable to give, this point will be played again.
There, legally, the decision of the umpire can be appealed to the referee. In all cases, the referee’s decision will be final. In such Davis Cup matches or any other international competition where the referee is present on the court, the referee may change any decision. He can give the umpire points or instruct him to play again.
Order of Service in Double
The order of receipt of service at the beginning of each set will be decided in the following manner. The couple who will have to serve in the first game will decide mutually which player will serve first. In this way the opposing pair will decide in the second game which player has to head first.
The partner with whom the player first served in the first game will serve first in the third game and the partner of the pair with whom the player served first in the second game will serve first in the fourth game. In this way the head sequence in the rest of the set games will continue according to the above method.
Order of Receiving in Double
The order of receipt of service at the beginning of each set will be decided in the following manner. The couple who have to receive service in the first game will decide together which player will receive service. And that fellow player will continue to receive first service in every odd number game (Odd game) during this set. In this way the opposing pair will also have to decide which teammate will receive the first service in the second cam and that teammate will continue to receive the first service in the pair game during the same set.